UNDP Social Innovation Support Program, UNDP Turkey H ‘s izlandir Up Laboratory ( Accelerator Lab) more effectively to social problems in the city, sustainable, inclusive, and is a support program initiated in order to develop fair solutions. The program is focused on unlocking, mobilizing and supporting women’s innovation potential and power.
Social impact goals of the program; to spread social innovation awareness and culture, to encourage innovative thinking and cooperation, to direct thinking at system level, to make visible and disseminate good solutions, to open space for solutions of unexpected actors and to support the implementation of innovative solutions.
Within the framework of this support program, social innovation is defined as “a more effective / effective, more sustainable or fairer or brand new and applicable solution to a social problem, compared to existing solutions”. In this context, social innovations can be demonstrated in the ways listed below:
- Designed for the creation of an improvement or innovation:
- model on (new value creation models)
- technologies (the collection of techniques, skills, methods and processes used to create new products and services or achieve specific goals)
- Designed to manage an improvement or innovation:
- forms of organization
- the processes
- social relationships and interactions
- administrative or policy tools
- Individuals, non-legal groups and teams, institutions and organizations with legal personality (public sector, private sector, non-governmental sector, social enterprises), networks, platforms or partnerships can apply to the program.
- Only women can apply individually to the program. In team applications, teams should be structured both under the leadership of women and in a way that the majority consists of women.
- The context of the Turkey Program is open to applicants from all over the world; However, it should be kept in mind that the active participation of the applicant is expected during the pilot period if your solution is supported.
For more information, visit https://sites.google.com/view/undpsosyalinovasyon/anasayfa?authuser=0