The Kerala Startup Missio (KSUM) has launched the Women Startup Innovation Challenge, a National level innovation grant programme for women entrepreneurs.
The funding is intended to assist women-led startups who have a tested Minimum Viable Product and are ready to grow to the next level.
Women Startup Innovation Challenge is an All-India Level Innovation Grant Programme for Women Entrepreneurs and Women Startups. The grant will be announced during the Women Summit.
- There will be two categories under this:
- Product Startups with Innovations
- Technology Enabled Services
- An applicant can choose either product or service and can apply for the challenge
- The startup will be given the Innovation Grant of Rs.5 Lakhs
- The startups can start their operations in Kerala
- The startups will be given an exclusive Incubation Programme and Incubation space
- The startups can leverage support from Kerala Startup Ecosystem
- Any startup from India, in which women is a major stakeholder (51% share)
- The startup must be registered in India at RoC, MCA as Pvt Ltd/LLP/OPC
- Startups should have Minimum Viable Prototype
- The startup should have DPIIT Registration (Startup India Recognition)
- KSUM unique ID is not mandatory for the application process but mandatory for the fund disbursement process.
For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/keralastartupmission/photos/a.819046244883746/4467289310059403/