JFD is calling on women from Europe and Africa, engaged in bold technological bets that create disruptive innovations to change the world, to apply for les Margaret Awards, open to 3 categories: Entrepreneur, Intrapreneur and Junior.
This year again, JFD will reward women from Europe and Africa for their creativity, audacity and innovation through 3 award categories: Entrepreneur, Intrapreneur and Junior, each of which will include a European and African winner.
“Invest in Her” will therefore be the main theme of the 2022-2023 programme, which will bring together women leaders, investors, entrepreneurs, advisors and the media over the coming months to improve and promote investment in women in tech.
What are the Rewards?
- The Margarets in the Entrepreneur and Intrapreneur categories will benefit from the JFD Acceleration Programme: media exposure worth €1 million for one year, speaking opportunities at major international events, digital equipment, coaching/mentoring sessions with JFD partners and funding.
- The Margaret Juniors will receive tailored support for the development of their projects, digital equipment and a €1000 scholarship. They will also be mentored and coached by the JFD partners and will benefit from high media exposure.
- “Through their ability to take risks, women entrepreneurs are at the heart of value creation in their societies. At JFD and through les Margaret Awards, they celebrate these women who are building the businesses of tomorrow, those who are changing the world.” Delphine Remy-Boutang, founder & CEO JFD
- JFD gave me the opportunity to make a very technical field visible. My speaking engagements as a Margaret have contributed to the growth of TEHTRIS. Only 11% of women work in cybersecurity and initiatives such as JFD and les Margaret Awards help to highlight inspiring careers and hopefully attract more women in my sector. » Eléna Poincet, co-founder TEHTRIS & Margaret Entrepreneur Europe 2022
- Les Margaret Awards is dedicated to women citizens of a European or African country who place innovation at the heart of their action and who have thus developed a digital project, in all sectors, that responds to one or several societal and environmental issues: a disruptive innovation that creates jobs and value for their economies.
- Candidates can apply in 3 categories:
- Entrepreneur: for female founders or co-founders of tech start-ups;
- Intrapreneur: for women working for companies who have developed an innovative project in agreement with their employer while remaining employed;
- Junior: for girls aged between 7 and 18 who have an idea, a concept, a start-up project that responds to a problem through the application of a technology or those who have developed a prototype (robot, game, app…) using one or several technologies.
For more information, visit JFD.