Creative Youth is pleased to announce applications for their Creative Talent Programme 2022-23.
The Creative Talent Programme identifies young and emerging artists and companies who have the potential to become excellent creative practitioners and gives them the artistic, business and strategic support to become flourishing, challenging, exciting organisations of the future.
The arts, and careers within them, are changing. Since 2009, their Creative Talent Programme has been responding to a growing need from emerging and early career artists to develop their artistic skills alongside vital business and strategic awareness.
Their chosen Creative Talent Programme artist will receive:
- £4,000 commission fee towards your work.
- One year support including professional development, workshops and mentoring.
- Access to free office and rehearsal space (subject to availability)
- Opportunity to perform/present work at FUSE International 2023.
- They are seeking one artist from the local area/Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames who identifies as ethnically diverse. They encourage applications from those who meet the above criteria who may identify as D/deaf and/or disabled and/or neurodiverse.
- They are a multi-arts charity and as such would love to work with artists/companies who focus on underrepresented art forms.
For more information, visit Creative Youth.
For more information, visit https://creativeyouthcharity.org/news/creative-talent-programme-22-23-applications-now-open/