The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES), Uganda office, invites politically interested and active young people to apply for the 2023 in-take of the Young Leaders Forum (YLF).
The YLF is an initiative of the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) whose aim is to contribute to the development of the political, social, economic knowledge and skills of young women and men and to motivate them to advocate for social justice and good governance in Uganda.
The programme comprises of eight mostly policy- or issue-based modules, each lasting two days which will take place between February and October 2023. The training sessions consisting of lectures, workshops and participatory interactions will be conducted by external experts. The training is fully funded by FES.
- Successful candidates are expected to attend all the training sessions
- After the successful participation in the programme, participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Ugandan citizenship or proof of residency for non-citizens.
- Aged between 18 and 30 years.
- Have a minimum of “A” level education.
- Have proven commitment to public affairs, community involvement or advocacy.
- Women and PWDs are strongly encouraged to apply.
For more information, visit https://uganda.fes.de/topical/young-leaders-forum-call-for-applications