If you work on addressing social issues in your communities, Council of Europe Development Bank (CEB) like to hear from you.
The Award is bestowed to a project under implementation, which addresses pressing social issues and makes a significant contribution to social cohesion in an innovative and effective way.
- The Award consists of a sum of €35,000 (thirty‐five thousand euros) divided into three prizes: €25,000 for the best project and €5,000 each for the runners‐up. The prize money must be used solely for the implementation or expansion of the winning projects.
- Individuals who are at least 18 years old or organisations from CEB member countries are eligible for nomination. The beneficiaries and impact of the initiative or project must also be in a CEB member country.
- All initiatives or projects which have received / are currently receiving funding in the form of a loan or grant from the CEB are not eligible to be nominated for the Award.
- Preference may be given to individuals, micro‐enterprises and organisations with no more than 50 employees.
- The Award is bestowed at an official ceremony in the country hosting the annual CEB Joint Meeting in the summer of each year.
- The CEB is responsible for the organisation of the ceremony as well as the public promotion of the Award and its winner throughout the process.
- The Award is bestowed by the CEB Governor and the President of the Jury.
For more information, visit CEB.