Deadline: 3 October 2020
The exhibition will be done fully on a digital platform where the arts will be uploaded and showed to everyone. The artwork will be uploaded by the participants and the best among them will be showcased in the exhibition where the viewers can vote for their favorite.
- This event is to harness and showcase the creativity of the youth
- This event is to promote the freedom of expression of the youth
- The art will be showcased to give the youth a platform to show their many talents and make their voice heard
- The participants can make their opinions heard through their work
- This helps the youth in critical thinking as well
- World-renowned artists will talk about art and how COVID 19 has an impact on it
- The artists will have to fill up a form and submit their art
- The art will be displayed digitally in an exhibition
- The viewers will be given the option to choose their favorite artist from the exhibition
- The scores from the judge the people will be taken into account and the winner will be declared
- The program will be a combination of Facebook live and digital exhibition.
- Timeline: 7 – 15 October 2020
- Full attended participants will be awarded a verified certificate issued by the Bangladesh Government, ICYF and World Scout
- Winner: 2000 USD
- 1st Runner Up: 1000 USD
- 2nd Runner Up: 750 USD
- Citizen of the OIC Member States or representative of a Muslim community in a non-OIC Member State
- Ability to communicate in English
- Well conversant in digital technology with good internet connectivity.
- Aged between 18–35
- Interested in art and culture
For more information, visit https://dhaka.oicyouthcapital.com/scout-conference-on-sustainable-environment/