The British Council Morocco is looking for ambitious individuals aged 25-35 for an advanced policy and leadership programme.
You will gain exclusive access to policy experts and training, discuss your policy ideas with UK Parliamentarians and network with some of the world’s most senior leaders.
The six-week programme has been designed by experts in the UK, but is based on the needs of young, global policy leaders. It is an opportunity to develop your skills, expand your network and ultimately make a difference through policy making.
You’ll also develop an action plan to take your policy change forward, whilst learning about different leadership styles and approaches.
The launch of the programme will take place on Monday 11 October and subsequent live sessions will be scheduled weekly on a Tuesday and Wednesday from 09.00 – 10.30 UK time.
New for 2021:
- Coaching sessions with existing Future Leader Connect members to expand your network and support you during and after the programme
- Access to the British Council Foreign Policy Forum, a vibrant network (professionals working on the development of foreign policy for think tanks, political parties and parliamentarians) with exclusive access to events, platforms, intelligence and insight from across the British Council global network
- Mentors (mostly representing UK think tanks) who will support you to develop and deliver your policy action plan
- A wider, more diverse range of contributors and speakers.
- If you’d like to apply to take part in the Future Leaders Connect programme in 2021, you must be aged 25-35 and live in Morocco, and be able to demonstrate your policy knowledge and senior leadership potential.
For more information, visit https://www.britishcouncil.ma/en/future-leaders-connect