The Alpine Fellowship is now seeking applications for its Visual Arts Prize 2023.
The winner of the Visual Art Prize will receive a cash prize, and the runners up will receive travel expense support that must be used to attend their 2023 symposium which will be held from 10th-13th August 2023 in Fjällnäs, Sweden
- First place: £3,000 cash grant
- Second place: £1,000 travel expense
- Third place: £1,000 travel expense
- Open to all nationalities.
- Applicants must be aged 18 or above at the time of entry.
- All entries must be written in English.
- Applicants can only enter one of their prizes.
- Limited to one entry per person.
- Entry is limited to ONE entry per person. This means that you may only submit one artwork in your chosen disciple.
- If your work is from a larger collection, please choose the single image that best displays the potential of your collection. Entries who submit more than one image may be disqualified at the judges discretion.
- All media are permitted, including but not limited to painting, sculpture, photography, video, and installation, stating media, date and, where relevant, size. Videos should be no more than 8 minutes long.
- Images or artworks generated by articifial intelligence (AI) image generators are not eligible to enter this prize.
- Travel expenses can be used for economy travel costs only and are not exchangeable for cash, any leftover travel budget will not be redeemed as cash.
- Travel expenses can be used for transport only, and can not be used towards accomodation outside of the dates of their symposium.
- Submissions will be judged anonymously, so please ensure that your name does not appear anywhere on your work.
- Due to the volume of applications the judges decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into following the results.
For more information, visit The Alpine Fellowship.