Deadline: Ongoing Opportunity
Applications are now open for the Transforming Nigerian Youths Program that aims to create a network of entrepreneurial and managerial change-makers specifically youths and women across the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in Nigeria.
This program is brought to Nigeria by the Young Africa Works-Mastercard Foundation in partnership with the Enterprise Development Centre, Pan-Atlantic University.
The following are the core objectives of the program:
- To completely transform the mindset of youths in Nigeria to become more entrepreneurial, and to equip them to be self-employed or job creators.
- To create market access and provide support services to existing business owners especially those being run by young people.
- Change the way learning or information is received in Nigeria through EDC Beam.
- EDC is teaming up with the Foundation to build the capacity of 40,000 MSMEs with special focus on agriculture and creative sectors especially women-led businesses in Nigeria.
- The training will be delivered via EDC’s online learning platform and IVR (Interactive Voice Response) to enable all learners to take part in the lessons on the go wherever they are.
For more information, visit Transforming Nigerian Youths.