United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) kindly requests you to submit your Proposal for “Engagement of a Firm to Provide Training Services for Government Officials, Civil Society, Academia and Students on Youth Empowerment”.
UNDP Pakistan has responded to these developments by initiating the Kamyab Jawan -Youth Empowerment Programme, a multi-pronged strategy that aims at creating a facilitating environment for youth in conflict-affected areas of Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan to emerge as agents of positive change and development.
- UNDP requires the support of a firm to provide training services for government officials and civil society partners on key areas of the Youth Empowerment Programme mandate with particular focus on the following areas: prevention of violent extremism, registration of madrassahs, mental health and well-being.
- Given the ongoing COVID pandemic, around 50% of overall training will be held online, while the remaining 50% will be in person while adhering to all COVID SOPs to be shared by UNDP and imposed by Government of Pakistan.
- Two relevant Contracts with National/Multinational Organizations (please attach copies of contracts).
- Profile of the company/firm along with details of employee, CVs of key professionals and available facilities/expertise.
- Two satisfactory performance certificates along with the duration of each assignment
- Firm’s valid registration with Income Tax/Sales Tax Department (NTN/STN) under relevant jurisdiction.
- An affidavit/declaration on company letterhead that the company/firm has never been blacklisted by any institution/department/agency and that it has not been involved in litigation with any of its clients.
- Copy of business registration certificates.
For more information, visit https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=73772