Deadline: 21 February 2020
Aged 16-30 and working on a project with a European dimension? Apply for the 2020 Charlemagne Youth Prize and win funds to further develop your initiative.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Projects can be submitted individually or, preferably, in groups. They should promote European and international understanding; foster the development of a shared sense of European identity and integration; and provide role models for young people living in Europe and offer practical examples of Europeans living together as one community.
Previous winners have been awarded for projects such as youth exchanges, events in the fields of sports, arts or culture or may take the form of online projects with a European dimension.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The ‘European Charlemagne Youth Prize’ is awarded to projects, which:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- promote European and international understanding,
- foster the development of a shared sense of European identity and integration,
- serve as a role model for young people living in Europe and offer practical examples of Europeans living together as one community.
- The prize for the best project is €7500, the second €5000 and the third €2500.
- As part of the prize, the three European laureates are invited to visit the European Parliament in Brussels or Strasbourg.
- One representative of each of the 28 national winning projects will be invited to the award ceremony on 19 May 2020 and a stay of several days in Aachen, Germany.
- The prizes for the best three projects will be presented by the President of the European Parliament and representatives of the Foundation of the International Charlemagne Prize of Aachen.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Young people aged between 16 and 30 from any EU Member States can submit projects for the European Charlemagne Youth Prize.
For more information, visit http://www.europarl.europa.eu/charlemagneyouthprize/en/2020.html
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.