Deadline: 20 September 2019
It Initially aims at empowerin g and connecting innovative leaders through a transformative fellowship experience and lifelong engagement in a global network of dynamic change agents committed to creating a world more peaceful, prosperous and just.
Eisenhower Fellows are currently expected to engage with the global EF network, including a commitment to mentoring as part of post-fellowship service to their communities. The Eisenhower Youth Leaders Network deepens EF’s commitment to mentorship and support efforts to cultivate the next generation of leaders.
- The Eisenhower Youth Leaders benefit from exposure and access to a global network of accomplished leaders in all sectors and from every region of the world;
- EF ensures that each young person is connected to at least one mentor who commits to working with the young man or woman for at least one year;
- Post-initiative, the Eisenhower Youth Leaders are expected to share what they have learned through a project report.
- Youth aged between 18 to 25 years are invited;
- Applicants from any nationalities are eligible to apply;
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information please visit https://www.efworld.org/our-impact/youth-leadership-network1?fbclid=IwAR1OfBCODUPen-pELdU_jNb0s3IlJWQIqx9FeSi0HYpYQOIbuL_44hZdI9I