Deadline: 29 September 2019
Applications are now open for “2020 Tesco Future Farmer Foundation Program” that helps to develop a thriving and dynamic farming industry and to meet one of its key aims of helping young people.
This means two hundred young farmers from around the UK & Ireland will have attended the programme to develop their future in their amazingly diverse farming and aquaculture industry.
The program has been shaped from the very start by asking young farmers what they need to build their careers. They told us they wanted to build their business skills, to learn more about today’s fast moving supply chains and to find out from industry experts what they need to know to be successful. The programme meets these needs and delivers a whole lot more.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
What’s on offer
- A remarkably diverse range of activities are organised to develop personal skills and industry knowledge. Over twelve months, applicants diary will be packed with events, all designed to broaden applicants horizons and help shape applicants future.
- Four key elements make up the programme:
- Supply Chain
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
To qualify, applicants must be:
- Aged 20-35 years old on the 1st January 2020
- Resident in the UK or Ireland
- Not in full time education during the programme period
- Involved in farming, aquaculture and/or food
- Able to participate fully in the programme – allow for a commitment of approximately 2 days per month on average (although this is flexible to allow for busy times in the farming year)
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom and Ireland
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.tescofuturefarmerfoundation.com/