Deadline: 29 September 2019
Applications are now open for “2020 Tesco Future Farmer Foundation Program” that helps to develop a thriving and dynamic farming industry and to meet one of its key aims of helping young people.
This means two hundred young farmers from around the UK & Ireland will have attended the programme to develop their future in their amazingly diverse farming and aquaculture industry.
The program has been shaped from the very start by asking young farmers what they need to build their careers. They told us they wanted to build their business skills, to learn more about today’s fast moving supply chains and to find out from industry experts what they need to know to be successful. The programme meets these needs and delivers a whole lot more.
What’s on offer
- A remarkably diverse range of activities are organised to develop personal skills and industry knowledge. Over twelve months, applicants diary will be packed with events, all designed to broaden applicants horizons and help shape applicants future.
- Four key elements make up the programme:
- Supply Chain
To qualify, applicants must be:
- Aged 20-35 years old on the 1st January 2020
- Resident in the UK or Ireland
- Not in full time education during the programme period
- Involved in farming, aquaculture and/or food
- Able to participate fully in the programme – allow for a commitment of approximately 2 days per month on average (although this is flexible to allow for busy times in the farming year)
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom and Ireland
For more information, please visit https://www.tescofuturefarmerfoundation.com/