Applications are now open for the Saksham Incubation Program, an initiative to nurture and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem of India.
- To enable translation of minimum viable product (MVP) to marketable stage and scale up the product and business.
- To provide a platform for faster experimentation and modification in their approaches or minimum viable product (MVP) based on innovative solutions/ processes / products/ services/ business models etc. for scaling up.
- Sustainable Inputs
- Animal Husbandry
- Innovative Food Technology
- Supply Chain Technology
- Smart Agriculture
- Agri Fintech
- Agri Biotech
- Soil, Water, Weather Tech
- Farm Mechnanization
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Farm Fresh Retail
- Urban Vertical Farming
- ICT and LOT in agriculture
- This program is carried out by the name of SAKSHAM for start-ups from Minimum Viable Product/ Scalable Stage. The funding amount for this stage is start-ups were up to 25 lacs. They are offered incubation space at IIM Kashipur -FIED. These selected startups will be guided by experienced mentors and IIM Professors, they will be able to understand business concepts/nuances, strategy and practical insights of specific industries or markets, challenges and strategies to resolve them.
- After successful completion of the two months incubation program, the R-ABI will facilitate incorporation of entities for all viable business ideas. After that, these startups will be eligible for Seed Stage Funding.
- Expenses for the following broad activities would be supported under Pre-Stage Funding:
- Development of prototype/ product
- Expenses on data generation/ Data acquisition for ideas working on IT side/AI side
- Fees for technology commercialization and IP issues
- Manpower for day to day operations
- Day to day operational expenses like electricity bill, incubation charges, etc.
- Any other area/activity as deemed necessary and recommended by the RIC of R-ABIs.
- All incubatees of an R-ABI will be eligible for this funding on the basis of consistent performance evaluated by RIC.
- The recipient should be a registered legal entity in India with a minimum of two months of residency at the R-ABI.
- The recipient has to be an Indian start-up as per DIPP notification. This support is not meant for Indian Subsidiaries of MNCs/foreign companies.
- A startup supported once will not be eligible for applying for the subsequent round of seed support to any R-ABIs.
- For the people who are at the early stage or scaling stage. This includes:
- Entrepreneurs who have conducted pilots or
- Startups who are ready to commercial their products & services
- Startups have decent early tractions.
For more information, visit https://www.fied.in/copy-of-saksham