Deadline: 7 November 2018
- Collaborative Regional Research Programme (CRRP)
- Capacity Development Programme (CAPaBLE)
- South Asia
- Southeast Asia
- Transboundary air pollution from biomass burning
- Marine acidification, effect on coral reef and tourism
- Protected area management and mountain ecosystems
- Megacities, water and climate, including water resources and quality management
- Integrated landscape approach to address global change
- New technology to enable local climate resilience
- Economics of climate change
- Research on new materials to combat microplastics and marine debris/litters, including socio-economic problems underlying the issue.
- Temperate East Asia
- Biodiversity and ecosystem services
- Microplastics and its impacts on human health and marine ecosystems
- Climate change impacts on sub-regional, regional and global supply chain
- Technology transfer and cooperation in the context of the Paris Agreement
- Extreme events in a changing climate
- Smart, safe and sustainable cities: water & energy management, waste management, rural-urban shifts, resilience and disaster risk reduction and management
- Improve and explore policy development opportunities
- Smart agriculture
- Establishing baseline data for good governance and decision-making
- Adaptation in land-use and coastal zone planning
- Development of infrastructure and technology for access to decision-support systems
Researchers, academics, practitioners working in institutions based in APN member or approved countries (mentioned below) are eligible to apply APN grant.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Countries: Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, Sri Lanka, Thailand, United States of America, Viet Nam, Maldives, Myanmar, Pacific Island States and Singapore.
For more information, please visit 2018 Call for Proposals.