Deadline: 1 February 2020
The Fondation Ensemble is seeking proposals for its “Endangered Animal Species” small grants project that contributes to protecting one or more threatened animal species according to the IUCN classification (‘Critically Endangered’ or ‘Endangered’).
- The duration of the grant requested is from one to two years.
- The funding requested does not exceed € 8 000.
- The funding requested does not exceed 50% of the total project budget.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- ‘Endangered Animal Species’ small grants projects, for which no country restrictions apply.
- The project is in line with the national strategy of the intervention country.
- The NGO and/or implementing partner must be registered and allowed to work in the intervention country.
- The project is participatory and partnership-based: it is designed and implemented in conjunction with the relevant populations and with recognized local and/or international partners, and fosters capacity building.
- The project activities are concrete and sustainable, with measurable results.
- Application contains a detailed overall budget (in euros), indicating the costs to be covered by Fondation Ensemble, including administrative costs (10% maximum) that incorporate head office support costs.
- Application includes a funding plan with the names of donors and their envisaged, acquired or confirmed contributions.
- The proposal must be written in French or in English.
- Organization must have been in existence for at least two full years.
For more information, visit https://www.fondationensemble.org/en/submit-proposal/threatened-animal-species-fund/intro-calendar/