Deadline: 20 September 2020
Primate Conservation, Incorporated (PCI) is a not-for-profit foundation founded to fund field research that supports conservation programs for wild populations of primates.
The intent is to provide support for original research that can be used to formulate and to implement conservation plans for the species studied.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Priority will be given to projects that study, in their natural habitat, the least known and most endangered species. The involvement of citizens from the country in which the primates are found will be a plus.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Grants have averaged approximately $2,500, with a maximum grant of $5,000.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Primate Conservation, Inc. will grant seed monies or provide matching grants for graduate students, qualified conservationists and primatologists to study rare and endangered primates and their conservation in their natural habitat.
- They do not support conferences, travel to scientific meetings, legal actions, tuitions or salaries at institutions, and overhead costs.
- Proposals are evaluated on competitive basis.
- Applications are screened by outside reviewers and the Board of Directors of PCI.
- All appropriate projects will be considered, but the regions of current interest are Asia and West Africa.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Grant applicants should fill out the cover sheet and institutional agreement forms (one page each).
- Proposals are to be submitted typed, double spaced, in English and limited to 20 pages total.
Note: Please submit three (3) copies of the complete proposal (All items).
For more information, visit http://www.primate.org/grant_in.htm
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.