Deadline: 30 September 2019
Acción Cultural Española (AC/E) has announced a “Mobility Grants Program” to boost the capacity of Spain’s culture sector and its creative industries to operate internationally, by promoting the international circulation and mobility of works, productions, artists, creators, agents and culture and creative professionals from Spain at the request of international cultural organisations and institutions.
The Programme is designed to encourage foreign organisations and institutions of interest in the cultural field – both public and private – to feature Spanish or Spanish-resident artists, culture professionals and cultural creators in overseas programmes in order to enhance the international visibility, mobility and recognition of the latter, who should preferably be artists, professionals and creators at an intermediate stage in their careers and in need of international exposure.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Candidate Spanish cultural artists, professionals and creators for the PICE/Mobility grants can only be proposed by foreign cultural organisations and institutions belonging to the field of performing or visual arts, literature and/or music. Proposals will not be accepted from any other type of institutions or from individuals.
- The proposed activity projects must include a commitment from the applicant to fund at least 50% of the activity for which the grant is requested.
- Applicants must expressly confirm this commitment to co-fund the project for their applications to be considered.
- The following factors will be considered with respect to the Profile of the applicant organisation or institution:
- it is a foreign organisation or institution, public or private, that is culturally significant in its country of origin or internationally reputed;
- the foreign organisation or institution has sufficient means and capabilities to carry out the proposed activities for which the grants are requested and to guarantee compliance with the conditions that regulate them.
- The following factors will be considered with respect to the Profile of the activity project:
- the activity is part of a general project that is feasible and has continuity;
- it is preferably an activity originating from an activity project previously approved under the Visitors category of the PICE;
- the project will be carried out in a country of special interest or priority action according to the AC/E guidelines and a benchmark in the culture sector to which it belongs.
- the project helps to consolidate the presence of the Spanish professional or creator on the international scene;
- the project includes sustainability criteria in its definition or execution
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.accioncultural.es/en/open-call-mobility–september-2019