Deadline: 29 May 2020
Impact100 WA, in conjunction with Australian Communities Foundation, is seeking applications for its Grants 2020 to help ensure the smaller not-for-profit organisations in community are well placed to continue providing widespread benefits into the future.
In response to the Covid-19 crisis they are modifying the approach, for this year only.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
In 2020, applications may address:
- Immediate response needs (eg. transition, crisis grants, specific services you can provide).
- Recovery needs (eg. kickstarting your services after crisis management, maximising new opportunities).
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applications are invited for the following focus areas:
- Arts & Culture – Initiatives that cultivate, develop, and enhance the cultural and artistic climate in WA.
- Education – Initiatives that provide learning opportunities or improve access to education for children and/or adults in WA.
- Environment – Initiatives that restore, preserve, revitalise or enhance the natural or recreational surroundings of WA.
- Health & Wellness – Initiatives that positively impact the mental and/or physical well-being of people in WA.
- Family & Community – Initiatives that strengthen and enhance the lives of children, families and communities in WA
Priority will be given to organisations that deliver more widespread benefit.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Priority will be given to lesser-known Western Australian based not-for-profit organisations.
How Impact100 WA will do this (for 2020 only):
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- They plan to fund a number of $50,000 grants in order to support more not-for-profits.
- They are introducing greater flexibility around what the funds can be spent on.
- They are shortening the timelines to bring the grant date forward to August.
- Recent past winners are invited to apply.
- They are restricting applicants to WA-based organisations only.
- Impact100 WA, in conjunction with Australian Communities Foundation, will only receive applications which meet the following:
- Are aligned with at least one of Impact100 WA’s focus areas and all the key objectives.
- Have income tax charity endorsement from the Australian Taxation Office (TCC status).
- Have Deductible Gift Recipient – Item 1 status.
- Have been operating for at least 36 months
- Applications will only be accepted from not-for-profits operating within Western Australia and benefitting West Australians.
- They have a strong preference for organisations with an operating budget of over $50,000 and under $5 million. Applications from organisations with an operating budget outside this amount will be accepted at the discretion of the Impact100 WA committee.
For more information, visit https://www.impact100wa.org.au/grants/
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.