Deadline: 13 December 2020
The Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation is seeking applications for its Projects Grants 2020.
Projects submitted should fall within the scope of 4 priority areas:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Promote the preservation of the Armenian language and culture, and the development of the diaspora by linking its different parts and by investing in education;
- Develop a viable Armenia through investing in its youth and their commitment to civil society;
- Improve Armenian-Turkish relations by sponsoring projects that encourage a common understanding of their long shared history;
- Preserve and make available the Armenian literary heritage.
- Project grants are open to all applicants, regardless of nationality or country of implementation.
- Individuals can apply for project grants.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Applicants can apply online via given website.
- The applications (at both stages of the process) can be submitted in the following languages: English, French, Armenian or Portuguese. If you would like to submit your application in Armenian, they recommend that you keep a copy for your records in case of technical difficulties arising from font incompatibility. However, please note that, subsequently, for audit and accounting purposes, English language reporting might be compulsory.
For more information, visit https://gulbenkian.pt/en/grant/projects-grants-2020/