Deadline: 31 July 2019
Goethe-Zentrum Kampala/ Ugandan German Cultural Society (UGCS) is accepting applications to offer funding for locally based projects in the different fields of art and culture.
Three selected applicants will receive 2.000.000 UGX to implement their project in the course of 2019.
This call for projects targets the following disciplines:
- Visual Arts
- Performance Art
- Digital Arts
- Film/ Video Art
- Poetry/Spoken Word
- A project grant amounting to 2.000.000 UGX max.
- The rooftop terrace or conference room as a venue free of charge if desired
- Support in improving the project’s concept, budget and feasibility if needed
- Eligible projects must:
- be led by individuals living in Uganda being 18 years or above
- be implemented in Uganda
- fall under one of the fields of art mentioned above
- Special consideration will be given to projects that:
- use innovative, witty approaches in the field of the arts
- aim to strengthen the creative exchange between artists and different art forms
- address relevant issues of Ugandan society
How to Apply
- Application should include:
- Concept note/ project description
- Strategies for implementation of the project
- Aim(s) the project is targeting
- Estimated total budget and financing plan
- CV or portfolio of the project’s holder
- Applications must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit http://goethezentrumkampala.org/culture/projectfunding/