Deadline: 4 February 2020
The Nordic Culture Point has launched the Nordic-Baltic Mobility Programme for Culture to strengthen artistic and cultural cooperation in the Nordic region and Baltic states.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The programme focuses on increasing the exchange of knowledge, contacts, presence and interest in Nordic and Baltic art and culture. The Nordic-Baltic Mobility Programme comprises three forms of funding: mobility, network and residence funding.
The mobility funding provides applicants, who may be individuals or small groups, access to contacts, skills and knowledge from different parts of the region. Funding may also be used to present artistic and cultural productions and to increase interest in Nordic and Baltic art and culture.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Mobility funding is intended for the travel and/or stay of professional artists or cultural workers within Nordic and/or Baltic countries. That is: Denmark, Estonia, Finland, the Faroe Islands, Greenland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden and the Åland Islands.
The reason for the journey may, for example, be:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- cooperation with colleagues in one of the Nordic and/or Baltic countries
- a special performance
- participation in conferences, meetings and workshops
- Mobility funding can be applied for travel and/or stays for up to 10 days.
- The size of the funding is based on a fixed travel cost and/or fixed compensation per day, which is calculated based on the duration and destination of the stay.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Only professional artists and cultural workers (such as curators, producers, fiction translators, cultural editors or researchers) within all fields of culture and art can apply for funding.
- “Professional” means that applicant have documented experience of working within the field of art and culture and/or have studied art or culture.
- Mobility funding can only be granted for individuals or groups of up to 6 persons per application.
- Therefore, the user account which applicant create in their application system should not be registered as an organisation to apply for mobility funding.
- In order to apply for mobility funding, the applicant(s) should reside in the Nordic region (Denmark, Finland, the Faroe Islands, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, the Åland Islands) or Baltic states (Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania) but it is not necessary for applicants to have Nordic or Baltic nationality.
Applicants cannot apply for funding for:
- travel within the same country/area
- travel to or from countries outside the Nordic region/Baltic states.
- travel which is a part of the applicant’s formal studies
- corporate or business travel
- travel for employees of public administration – for example, state authorities, municipalities, regions or equivalent.
- activities that have already been completed.
For more information, visit https://www.nordiskkulturkontakt.org/en/grants/about-the-grant-programmes/mobility-funding/
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.