Deadline: 26 March 2019
Wellcome Foundation is seeking applications for its Public Engagement Fund 2019 that enable individuals and organisations to use creative approaches in engaging the public with health research.
- fees for other people who are essential to the proposal, such as consultants and artists
- the costs of temporary replacement staff to enable a person who already has a salary to allocate time to work on the project
- the costs of promoting access or increasing diversity and inclusion, eg the costs for any community partners to help deliver the project
- materials and consumables
- production costs, including marketing
- development, including building and refurbishment
- travel and subsistence relevant to the proposal
- evaluation and dissemination of the work
- organisational overheads
- other costs
Funding Information and Duration
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Awards range from £25,000 to £3 million.
- Applicants project funding can last up to three years.
- The Public Engagement Fund is open to individuals and organisations (commercial and not-for-profit). Applicants project must focus on health, although this doesn’t need to be applicants organisation’s main focus or core activity.
- Applicants can be working in the arts, culture, entertainment media, heritage, leisure, education, research, informal learning, social enterprise, non-profit and community sectors, or other fields.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- UK, Ireland
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- East Asia and Pacific: Cambodia, China, Fiji, Indonesia, Kiribati, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam
For more information, please visit https://wellcome.ac.uk/funding/public-engagement-fund