Deadline: 10 December 2019
Western Balkans Fund (WBF) has launched the Third Call for Regional Project Proposals. The overall objective of the WBF third Call for Proposals is to contribute to regional and cross-border cooperation, good neighborly relation and strengthen regional cohesion in the WB region.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Western Balkans Fund’s main objective is to foster cooperation between its members (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia), by strengthening neighborly relations and regional cohesion and to advance the integration of the WB into the European Union.
The Fund aims to achieve these goals by supporting common regional projects, at “people-to-people” level, creating the conditions to share mutual experiences, values, traditions, and culture, in a regional perspective.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Areas of Intervention
The areas of intervention for this call for proposals are the following:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Cultural cooperation: Strengthening regional cultural identity and intercultural dialogue in the WB, by enhancing cooperation through cultural initiatives, activities, and projects.
- Education and Scientific exchanges: Promoting regional projects/activities aiming education development, its growth and its extension, capacity building and mobility, regional scientific and research exchanges and improvement.
- Sustainable Development: Advancement of regional cohesion and supporting the institutional partnership in sustainable economic development.
The project application should contribute to at least one of the above areas of intervention.
Please note that promoting reconciliation, European Integration, cross-border cooperation, freedom of expression, gender equality and youth are the cross-cutting issues covering all actions under WBF key areas of activities.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Size of Grants
- Any grant requested under this Call for Proposals must not exceed EUR 12,000.00
- Any grant funding requested from the WBF under this call for proposals must not exceed 80% of the total eligible cost of the action.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must be:
- A legal entity established in the WB6, and
- A non for profit, and
- A civil society organization (CSO/NGO), or
- A specific type of organization from one of the following categories:
- A local or regional public entity, or association of local or regional public entities
- A business association such as: business cluster, agriculture association, chamber of commerce, tourism association, etc.
- An educational institution such as university/faculty, school, institute, library, research center, academy of science/music/arts, etc.
- An institution of culture or sports such as museums, art galleries, theatres, libraries, or associations of cultural institutions, sport associations, etc. and
- Directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project and the relevant actions together with the project partners, and not acting as an intermediary.
- If awarded, the lead applicant will become the project beneficiary.
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to submit a full application via email at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://westernbalkansfund.org/2019/10/28/wbf-3rd-call/