Deadline: 15 August 2016
Are you passionate about solving community problems? Can you design a competition or award scheme that will foster and support great ideas to solve problems in health, education or water, hygiene and sanitation? If yes, then apply for the Mawazo Challenge 2016.
Human Development Innovation Fund (HDIF) is currently inviting applicants for its Mawazo Challenge 2016 with an aim to identify and support innovations that have the potential to create social impact in education, health and, water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) across Tanzania. There are three main components of the programme:
- Inspiring quad-aligned networking and strategic awards that cultivate the innovation ecosystem in human development.
- Catalyzing the diﬀusion of innovations in human development.
- Transforming the focus and quantity of evidence available to key stakeholders on the practice of innovation in human development.
The most promising ideas will be rewarded 5,000,000 TZS, 2,500,000 TZS, and 1,500,000 TZS!
- HDIF is looking for talented individuals or groups, of all ages and backgrounds, to apply with bold ideas to make a positive impact in the community.
- The Competition is open from locally-registered companies, NGOs, universities, hubs, living labs, ecosystem players and individuals permanently residing in Tanzania.
- Government organisations are not eligible to participate.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the application form in English and submit it in an electronic format to HDIF
Note: Winners will be announced by 30th September 2016!
For more information, please visit Mawazo Challenge 2016.