Deadline: 31 August 2019
The National Bio Entrepreneurship Competition 2019 invites path breaking, revolutionary, and scalable business ideas in the life sciences domain spanning:
- Agri-Biotechnology, including conventional plant breeding, tissue culture and micro-propagation, molecular breeding or marker assisted selection, genetic engineering and GM crops, molecular diagnostic Tools, soil Health, and other related sub-domains;
- Animal health, including diagnostics, therapeutics, nutrition, and other sub-domains related to veterinary applications;
- Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR), including vaccines, therapeutics, diagnostics, preventatives, and other related solutions to tackle AMR;
- Clean and renewable energy, including biofuels, clean air, and other related sub-domains;
- Digital Health, including AI & ML, imaging, wearables, healthcare IT, and other related applications;
- Drug Discovery & Development, including vaccines, biopharma, regenerative medicine, biologics, biosimilars, plant based therapeutics, CRO/CMO/CRAM, clinical research, and other related sub-domains;
- Food & Nutraceuticals, including dietary supplements, and other related sub-domains;
- Industrial Biotechnology, including enzymes, fermentation based products for non-pharma purposes, bioplastics, and other related sub-domains;
- Maternal & Child Health (MCH);
- Medical Devices;
- Water & Sanitation, including water treatment, solid waste treatment, and other related sub-domains;
The National Bio Entrepreneurship Competition is organised by BREC, a joint entrepreneurship development centre of BIRAC and C-CAMP.
- INR 3 Crore in cash prizes and investment opportunities
- Winners eligible for Amazon Web Services (AWS) Activate programme with AWS Credits
- Mentorship by key industry leaders
- Visibility and recognition to catapult winners on the national platform
- Students, individuals, innovators, aspiring entrepreneurs, start-ups, and biotech companies can apply for this competition;
- Applicant should be a citizen of india;
- If the applicant is a company, the company should be registered in india and majority ownership should be Indian;
- Idea should have a deep science based biotech element/component;
- Biotech includes: Agri-Biotechnology, Animal health, Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR), Clean and renewable energy, Diagnostics, Digital Health, Drug Discovery & Development, Food & Nutraceuticals, Industrial Biotechnology, Maternal & Child Health (MCH); Medical Devices, Water & Sanitation.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://nationalbioentrepreneurship.in/events/nbec2019