Deadline: 31 May 2020
Kazan OIC Youth Entrepreneurship Forum is an annual large-scale international youth entrepreneurship activity.
The organizers of the annual Kazan – OIC Youth Entrepreneurship Forum are: Government of the Republic of Tatarstan, Eurasian Regional Center of Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF-ERC), Tatarstan Republic Youth Social Fund “Selet”. The Forum will be held in partnership with Academy of Youth Diplomacy and Kazan IT Park, among others.
The 2020 Kazan Forum is intended for early stage startups with proven MVPs from the OIC region. These startups typically would have raised a family and friends round or no funding at all. The reality of the coronavirus pandemic has exposed the vulnerabilities of the world as well as the opportunities for technology to help mitigate many problems.
The OIC has been one of the worst hit regions with declining incomes from oil and gas and a declining global demand for commodities, it is indeed a tough time.
- Startup Fundamentals
- Where do good ideas come from? How to find co-founders and create the right environment for your startup to take off.
- Building first product
- Building the future. Basics of UX. How to test your product for adoption.
- Your next milestone. Tracking what is important. Metrics for growth hacking. Building products that scale.
- How to pitch your startup. Where to find money from. Your first investors. Investment myths and where to raise if you are building for the OIC.
- Sales funnels. B2B sales in the OIC region. Cold-emailing. Bootstrap marketing for startups.
Why Should You Join?
- Cash prize
- Cash prize of 10 thousand USD
- Challenge yourself
- Working with global teams from diverse cultural backgrounds can be a useful learning experience in itself. Helping those teams achieve their goals can be even more rewarding
- Join a global community
- 20 hours of lectures, 150 hours of one-on-one mentorship sessions and hundreds of resources to support early stage startups across the OIC geography
For more information, visit https://kazanoicstartups.org/