Deadline: 17 May 2019
Applicants are invited to apply for the 2019 Social Impact Award to support young innovators in building social enterprises that address the most challenging issues of the time.
Three winners will be selected; two (2) Best Upcoming social ventures and one People’s Choice Award.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- The Best Upcoming social ventures are selected by a team of jury after a jury presentation and each will win $1000 for implementing their ideas and a fully paid expense trip to the Social Impact Award Global Summit in Kiev, Ukraine.
- The people’s choice award is selected through community voting. The venture with the most votes wins the People’s Choice Award. This category will win an all-expense paid trip to the summit in Kiev, Ukraine.
The SIA Summit 2019 is a gathering of 130+ young social innovators from 20+ countries in Europe, Africa and Asia taking place in the Ukranian capital Kiev from November 26th to 30th. The event is a gathering of all impact ventures that won the Social Impact Award in 2019: highly innovative social startups challenging the status quo in areas such as migration, health, education or climate change. Beyond that, the SIA Summit also serves as the ultimate meeting point of leading international and national organizations working at the frontier of social entrepreneurship and youth empowerment to tackle the most pressing challenge of the times.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
The following formal criteria must be met by the projects (if not, the project cannot become a finalist):
- All team members must be between 14 to 30.
- The venture must not have been operating for more than a year. An application is open for ideas not yet implemented as well as projects in the early stage.
- Submitted venture ideas must not have received significant formal start-up support before the submission date.
- Please note that each application can be submitted by a team or an individual.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via the given website.
Eligible Country: Uganda
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://uganda.socialimpactaward.net/