Applications are now open for the SEED Business Development Service+ (BDS+) Training of Trainers programme to support the growth and success of eco-inclusive enterprises through the toolification approach.
The SEED BDS+ programme is enhancing the capacities of Business Development Service providers with the skills and tools required to improve their support services offered to eco-inclusive enterprises in their regions.
These BDS+ Providers are leading business consultants and members of institutions supporting small and growing enterprises, such as incubators and accelerators.
SEED BDS+ Training of Trainers participants receive:
- Seed Tool kits: Printed and digital access to SEED Toolkits to guide their work with eco-inclusive enterprises.
- Facilitation Practice: Gain extensive facilitation practice, insights and reflection on participant-oriented training design.
- Eco-Inclusive Business Models: Discover eco-inclusive business typology for tailored needs analysis and design of support.
- Network Building: Engage in peer-to-peer networking and exchange with experienced SEED BDS+ Advisors.
- Interactive Case Studies: Employ insights from video and written case studies on successful eco-inclusive enterprises.
- Community of Practice: Create BDS+ online platform profile and participate in SEED events.
Selected Business Development Support providers attend a hands-on three-day Training of Trainers (ToT) workshop in their country or region, combining peer-learning and expert guidance.
This workshop is based on case study-driven group work, which enables participants to directly apply and reflect on SEED toolkits while incorporating their own expertise.
The case studies and tools are designed to address the specific needs of small and growing enterprises with a strong emphasis on delivering environmental and social benefits to their target markets.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate that they have:
- Basic experience or a strong interest in working with start-ups in their country;
- Basic experience or a strong interest in providing business model development oriented capacity building;
- Have a degree in a relevant academic or business related field;
- Basic experience or a strong interest in facilitating interactive and participatory workshops;
- Basic experience or a strong interest in working with eco-inclusive enterprises;
- Ability to provide services to enterprises in English & local languages of their country.
For more information, visit https://seed.uno/meet-us#sppb-modal-3298