Applications are now open for the SEED Business Development Service+ (BDS+) Training of Trainers Programme.
The SEED BDS+ programme enhances the capacities of Business Development Service providers with the skills and tools required to improve their support services offered to eco-inclusive enterprises in their regions. These BDS+ Providers are leading business consultants and members of institutions supporting small and growing enterprises, such as incubators and accelerators.
What does SEED BDS+ offer to service providers?
- Through the Training of Trainers programme, they offer BDS+ Advisors access to SEED Toolkits, case studies and further valuable insights into eco-inclusive enterprise success.
- These resources support leading and future providers of enterprise support to streamline and optimise their services while meeting the unique development needs of enterprises with a strong environmental and social focus.
- The SEED tools and insights have been developed and refined over more than fifteen years of supporting enterprises.
- These resources enable high-achieving SEED-trained BDS+ Advisors to facilitate targeted, hands-on and collaborative financial and organisational planning for start-up and growing eco-inclusive enterprises.
SEED BDS+ Training of Trainers participants receive:
- SEED Toolkits: Printed and digital access to SEED Toolkits to guide their work with eco-inclusive enterprises.
- Facilitation Practice: Gain extensive facilitation practice, insights and reflection on participant-oriented training design.
- Eco-Inclusive Business Models: Discover eco-inclusive business typology for tailored needs analysis and design of support.
- Network Building: Engage in peer-to-peer networking and exchange with experienced SEED BDS+ Advisors.
- Interactive Case Studies: Employ insights from video and written case studies on successful eco-inclusive enterprises.
- Community of Practice: Create BDS+ online platform profile and participate in SEED events.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate that they have:
- Basic experience or a strong interest in working with start-ups in their country;
- Basic experience or a strong interest in providing business model development-oriented capacity building;
- Have a degree in a relevant academic or business-related field;
- Basic experience or a strong interest in facilitating interactive and participatory workshops;
- Basic experience or a strong interest in working with eco-inclusive enterprises;
- Ability to provide services to enterprises in English & local languages of their country.
How To Apply
- If you are an independent consultant, please submit a letter of endorsement from a third party.
- Nominations received after 29 January 2021 cannot be considered.
- Nominations may be submitted directly by the applicant, by a partner organization, or by any third party familiar with the applicant.
- Successful applicants will be notified a week after the application deadline.
For more information, visit https://www.seed.uno/meet-us