Applications are now open for the SEED Business Development Service+ (BDS+) programme to enhance the capacities of Business Development Service providers with the skills and tools required to improve their support services offered to eco-inclusive enterprises in their regions.
These BDS+ Providers are leading business consultants and members of institutions supporting small and growing enterprises, such as incubators and accelerators.
This SEED BDS+ Training of Trainers is open to Business Development Service Providers
SEED BDS+ Training of Trainers participants receive:
- Seed Tool kits: Printed and digital access to SEED Toolkits to guide their work with eco-inclusive enterprises.
- Facilitation Practice: Gain extensive facilitation practice, insights and reflection on participant-oriented training design.
- Eco-Inclusive Business Models: Discover eco-inclusive business typology for tailored needs analysis and design of support.
- Network Building: Engage in peer-to-peer networking and exchange with experienced SEED BDS+ Advisors.
- Interactive Case Studies: Employ insights from video and written case studies on successful eco-inclusive enterprises.
- Community of Practice: Create BDS+ online platform profile and participate in SEED events.
During the BDS+ Training of Trainers workshops, selected BDS+ Advisors are equipped with SEED Toolkits, best practice facilitation skills and relevant case studies catered to the specific needs of small and growing enterprises with combined social, environmental and economic objectives.
SEED trained BDS+ Advisors support enterprises at different stages of development and are offered the opportunity to participant in ToTs specifically targeted towards start-ups or enterprises looking to scale-up, through the SEED Starter and Replicator ToTs and SEED Catalyser ToT respectively.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate that they have:
- Basic experience or a strong interest in working with start-ups in their country;
- Basic experience or a strong interest in providing business model development oriented capacity building;
- Have a degree in a relevant academic or business related field;
- Basic experience or a strong interest in facilitating interactive and participatory workshops;
- Basic experience or a strong interest in working with eco-inclusive enterprises;
- Ability to provide services to enterprises in English & local languages of their country.
For more information, visit https://seed.uno/meet-us#sppb-modal-3298