The Global Tech Connect is seeking applications for UK Fintech Bootcamp, A structured, multisession, hybrid programme, for startups from GTC’s partner nations (Austria, Croatia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Romania, Switzerland, Turkey).
The Global Tech Connect have great partners like Stripe; Chase; Rise – created by Barclays; Mastercard; NatWest; Augmentum; Beringea; Orrick; NayaOne; FintechOS; Innovate Finance; Department for International Trade; Tech Nation Visa; Mountside Ventures; Wilson Sonsini; Pipe Global and SkyParlour, and you’ll have opportunities during the Bootcamp to engage with and learn from these companies.
- Help you understand the UK fintech landscape
- Expert feedback on your product or business model
- Exposure to UK corporates, customers and investors
- Peer to peer learning, and connections with mentors and founders.
The core programme is delivered online, 22-24 November, and they also welcome you to join us in London, 28-29 November, for in-person business development meetings, networking and pitching to selected VC and corporate partners. UK Fintech Bootcamp 2022 is provided free of charge.
- Online: Tuesday 22 November – UK fintech landscape
- Financial regulation roundtable and regulatory clinic; discovering the scaleup journeys of high-growth fintechs
- Online: Wednesday 23 November – Presenting your company in the UK
- UK visas, market-entry and local fintech ecosystem; a practice your pitch session; discussion on PR and marketing
- Online: Thursday 24 November – Corporate partnerships and sales
- Panel on building corporate partnerships; enterprise sales strategy; and fireside chats with leading financial organisations
- In-person, London: 28-29 November
- Curated matchmaking for cohort, corporate partners and investors, including the chance for pitches and presentations.
(participating companies are responsible for their own travel and accommodation).
- Selected companies will offer B2B fintech solutions in sectors with +£1bn opportunities, have existing commercial traction, and a demonstrable plan to scale/fundraise in UK. Multiple companies can be accepted from any one partner country.
For more information, visit https://www.globaltechconnect.org/fintech