Applications are now open for the SEED Starter Programme in Zambia to promote the incubation of new eco-inclusive enterprises.
The SEED Starter invites applications from teams (2 to 5 members per team) who develop green and inclusive business solutions to key social and environmental challenges in their communities. Selected teams will receive support on turning their business idea into reality.
Setting up a business is both an exciting and challenging task. Turning an idea into a product or service customers actually want to buy requires not only a deepdive into the market, but also business skills and bringing together the right team and partners. Considering all aspects can be challenging. Therefore, SEED supports young teams of entrepreneurs with innovative business ideas through the SEED Starter programme.
Why should you apply?
Selected teams will
- Receive free entry for the business model DESIGN (3 days) & REFINE (2 days) workshops
- Access expert guidance & tailored support to turn your business idea into a reality
- Apply the SEED Starter Toolkit that contains different business tools and step-by-step guidelines to develop your business idea
- Benefit from free mentorship support during the TEST phase to try out your business idea
- Network and share peer learning opportunity with likeminded entrepreneurs
- Be eligible to apply for a SEED Grant after successfully completing the SEED Starter workshops (of up to 1,000 Euros)
How does it work?
- During the application period for the SEED Starter programme, future entrepreneurs with their team members (2 to 5 members per team) come up with a business idea to tackle main challenges in their country. During the SEED Starter programme, the selected teams will develop and refine their business ideas under the guidance of experts.
- Participation in all workshops is free of cost. Please note that participants must pay for their own transport and accommodation costs. The workshops will take place in:
- DESIGN Workshop 1: 06 – 10 September
- REFINE Workshop 2: 26 – 29 October
- DESIGN Workshop 1: 20 – 24 September
- REFINE Workshop 2: 09 – 12 November
For more information, visit https://seed.uno/meet-us#sppb-modal-3298