Deadline: 9 September 2017
Applicants are invited to apply for ASEAN Impact Challenge 2017 in order to discover innovators from Southeast Asia who are accelerating the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals through cross-sector partnerships and disruptive innovations.
The theme of the program is ‘Inclusive Innovations for ASEAN’ and hopes to discover innovations from citizens and the private sector that are delivering on the inclusivity agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals in the region through the power of entrepreneurship and collaboration.
- Early-Stage Innovation: Social innovations with proposals, ideas, concepts and prototypes with the potential to deliver long-term solutions and impact on pressing community, social and environmental issues.
- Scale-Stage Innovation: Proven social innovations with the potential and capacity to increase impact by expanding its beneficiary base. Been in operation a minimum of 2 years and has generated a minimum of USD 100,000 in revenue
- The Challenge is open to innovations with the potential to scale and is designed to encourage, empower and support partnerships and innovations that will create impact in the region.
- All team members must be over the age of 18.
- All team members must be able and willing to travel to Singapore.
- The travel period is between 21-25 November 2017.
- All team members must be able to commit for the entire duration of the challenge.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit ASEAN Impact Challenge.