Deadline: 15 February 2019
They support entrepreneurs with a strong purpose by connecting them to the brightest business minds in industry. The program provides access to the African startup ecosystem, industry specialists, corporate partners, talent, capital and coaching.
- FUNDING: Each startup will get an opportunity to pitch to their network of venture capital and angel investors, with the chance to win funding.
- TRAINING & COACHING: The accelerator program includes a component focused on business and operational skills training, as well as coaching around how to turbocharge investor engagement efforts.
- MENTORSHIP: Intensive individual mentoring and strategy sessions during the core of the program. Their mentor network consists of key international experts.
- INVESTOR NETWORK: 200+ local and international investors who are interested in meeting and investing in Africa focussed startups.
- NETWORKING: With over 100 international events in cities across the globe and a vast network of startups, experts and investors, they offer an international community to startups. This way applicant can be best prepared for global scaling.
- ALUMNI PROGRAM: After the acceleration program, applicant will get access to their Alumni Program that includes fundraising advice, PR and marketing support, legal and administrative services, and access to exclusive deals.
- The program is open to startups from all over the world. This specific program will be run in London. If applicant live outside of London, they will support applicant in applying for a UK visa.
- If applicants team is dedicated to turning their startup into a high-growth company, their Accelerator is a radical opportunity to push their vision forward.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.mbtnconnect.com/africa-innovation-accelerator