Deadline: 31 October 2016
The Thought For Food (TFF) Global Challenge is the world’s leading competition for food and agriculture, inviting young innovators from universities around the world to develop new business solutions that tackle the complex challenges surrounding how to feed and nourish 9+ billion people by 2050.
TFF aims to play a key role in resolving global food security challenges by tapping into the unique skills and talents of the Millennial generation, and by providing state of the art educational tools, mentorship, connections and seed funding.
- $10,000 – Winning Team
- $7,500 – Runner Up Team
- By participating in the TFF Challenge, applicants enter into a world in which applicants can shine.
- Applicants will work with world-class mentors to help turn their idea into a reality.
- Applicants will have the chance to receive up to $15,000 cash in seed-funding to launch their project, and applicants may be selected to participate in the TFF Bootcamp, an intense, 10 week startup training which culminates at the TFF Global Summit.
- Applicants will also join a growing global movement, comprised of friends and supporters who share their passion to make the world a better place.
- University students (undergraduate, graduate, masters or PhD) from any country and any age group who are enrolled in a degree-seeking program at an accredited university are eligible to participate in the TFF Challenge.
- Students must participate in teams of 3-5 people, ideally representing a breadth of disciplines.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Thought For Food Challenge.