Deadline: 31 October 2016
Kanthari, an accredited leadership training institute in Kerala, India, is currently accepting applications from social entrepreneurs for a 7 months’ Leadership Training Program, in order to recognize leadership in those individuals who come from the margins of society and have overcome major adversities in their lives.
During a unique 7 months training course with a tailor made Curriculum, participants experience hands-on what it takes to turn an idea for social change into reality. They will be equipped with all skills required to set up impactful projects and initiatives. Over the past 7 years 141 participants from 37 countries graduated which resulted in over 100 active social projects reaching thousands of beneficiaries.
The scholarship covers
- 7 months training program including materials, equipment, and faculty.
- Project related transportation charges within India.
- Alumni program membership.
- Boarding facility with shared accommodation and meals.
- Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply. Applicant must be 22 years or older, possess intermediary English and basic computer skills.
- Candidate must bring a vision for social change, possess a sense of ownership, motivation, creativity, and passion to make the world a better place.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, visit Kanthari.