Deadline: 19 February 2017
Eco-generation is seeking applicants for its 18th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program with an aim to provide exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, they are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on the information about Tunza Eco-generation platform as well.
- Improvement of environmental leadership
- Enhancing promotions for one’s organization or environmental awareness programs
- Online mentoring program to be provided on all ambassador reports
- Promotional goods for effective environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by an ‘Ambassador’
- Certificate to verify successful completion of the ‘Ambassador’ term
- Reference letters
- The 3(Three) best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to the Tunza Eco-generation members.
- Recognition of the “Best Ambassador of the term” shall be given to 1(One) ‘Ambassador’ who shows the most passionate and active environmental accomplishments as well as the participations in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Best Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by Eco-generation team.
- All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24(as of the date of application deadline) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level.
- Environmentally friendly mind
- Integrity, fair practices
- Active participation in Tunza Eco-generation programs
- Internet-friendly environment
- Good at utilizing SNS
- Criteria: 70% of Application Form+ 30% of Activity Points out of 100%
- Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position even after being selected
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Tunza Eco-Generation.