Deadline: 6 December 2016
Applications are open for the world’s most prestigious award for sustainability- the Energy Globe Award 2017.
The objective of the Energy Globe Award is to present successful sustainable projects to a global audience and to demonstrate that for many environmental problems feasible solutions already exist. Projects submitted from over 170 countries take part each year in the awards.
Prizes and Benefits
- The best projects will be honored as part of a ceremony that will be broadcast worldwide as well as featured by the international media. International winning projects for the 5 award categories of Earth, Fire, Water, Air, and Youth will also each receive a cash award.
- In each country the best project is awarded the National Energy Globe Award and presented at the global online platform of Energy Globe.
- The special category on the issue „sustainable plastics“is a novelty this year.
- Innovative projects and smart technologies from around the world are invited to take part again. Participation is open to projects with focus on resource conservation, improving air and water quality, energy efficiency and renewable energies. But also projects that focus on the creation of awareness in these areas will be eligible to participate.
- Eligible for participation are projects with a focus on saving resources, improving air, soil, or water quality, increasing energy efficiency, using renewables, as well as anyone making a contribution towards the fight against climate change. No project is too small and none is too big!
- Projects can be entered by individuals as well as companies, organizations, and public authorities. Several projects may be entered by a single competitor. Entry is free of charge.
- Every individual, private or public institution, companies, NGOs, etc. can submit a project. The submission is free.
How to Apply
Projects must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Energy Globe Award 2017.