Deadline: 23 October 2016
The Social Venture Network (SNV) is seeking applications for its Innovation Entrepreneurs Program that will identify and support diverse, innovative, and high-impact leaders of for-profit enterprises and nonprofit organizations.
SVN’s Innovation Entrepreneurs Program focuses on identifying women entrepreneurs, young entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs of color who are leveraging business for the greater good.
SNV’s mission is to support and empower diverse, innovative leaders who leverage business to serve the greater good.
- Building valuable peer-to-peer connections among influential business leaders, social entrepreneurs, and impact investors who support a triple bottom line: people, planet and profit
- Fostering high-impact collaborations that build a just, humane and sustainable world
- Supporting whole-person leadership to enable our members to succeed and grow, both personally and professionally
- Complimentary SVN conference registration for our 2016 Fall Conference (meals are a required additional cost)
- One year of complimentary** Member or Affiliate Status* in the SVN network
- First access to SVN’s One-on-One Advisor Program
- Invitation to attend a private luncheon or event for Innovation Entrepreneurs at our conference with a featured speaker and hosted by select SVN board members and ambassadors
- Promotion at SVN conferences, via social media and the SVN website
- As an SVN member or affiliate, participants will receive a $300-500 discount on subsequent SVN conferences
- Waived fees to SVN Local Gatherings
- Invitations to Social Venture Institutes
- Inclusion in the SVN Products & Services Directory, circulated to all members and available to the public
- Opportunity to share relevant media coverage of your organization via SVN’s newsletter or social media
- A subscription to SVN’s monthly newsletter, The Networker
- Opportunity to promote your distinction as an SVN member or affiliate in print and digitally through a selection of member logos and badges
- Inclusion in SVN’s annual print Member Directory (distributed only to members) and SVN’s online and digital member directories
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit SVN.