Deadline: 28 February 2017
Applications are open for b.creative challenge, an international competition designed to reward young artists, cultural and creative entrepreneurs working to address a social, cultural or environment issue.
The purpose of the b.creative challenge is to support artists, cultural and creative entrepreneurs and to encourage collaborations between them with a view to address different stringent social issues.
The b.creative challenge aims to:
- Support young artists, cultural and creative entrepreneurs
- Encourage international and transnational collaborations
- Promote interdisciplinary collaboration to address social issues
- Show the importance of arts and creative entrepreneurship in innovation
The competition seeks to reward projects that employ creative and artistic skills to enable social, economic and environment innovation.
- Climate change and environment protection
- Mental and physical well-being
- Sustainable agriculture
- Transports and mobility
- Social cohesion
- Access to education and digital literacy
- Fight against poverty
The winning project and team will be awarded:
- Progessional advice and mentoring
- 2 return tickets and accomodation to the final Creative Tracks conference in Asia (Q4, 2017)
- Media and marketing exposure through the Creative Tracks communication material (digital platform, newsletters and social networks), or Creative Europe (the EU’s programme for the cultural and creative sectors 2014-2020)
- One-year incubation (including accomodation, support for visa application and mentoring)
The competition is open to:
- young creative entrepreneurs
- young cultural entrepreneurs
- young artists, authors and performers
- Professional working in organisations, or running their own creative company/enterprise, both for profit and non-profit.
- Professionals under 40 years old.
- creative is addressed to entrepreneurs working in the following sectors:
- Visual Arts
- Film and Video
- Radio and Television
- Computer Games
- Performing Arts
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit b.creative.