Deadline: 30 November 2016
The Office of the Government of the Slovak Republic has launched call for proposals for Slovakia – Domestic and Gender-Based Violence programme to strengthen bilateral relations between the Slovak Republic and donor states (Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland).
The aim of this opportunity is to create a flexible tool for an easy funding and supporting the development of cooperation among the Slovak Republic, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein in the relevant programme areas.
The main objective of the measure is to support networking, skills-sharing- / exchange of knowledge, best practice, experience and their transfer between Slovak entities and entities from the donor countries.
The submitted application must relate to one of the following programme areas:
- PA7 – Adaptation to Climate Change
- PA16 & PA17 – Conservation and Revitalization of Cultural and Natural Heritage & Promotion of Diversity in Culture and Arts within European Cultural Heritage
- PA21 – Green Industry Innovation
- PA26 – Cross-border Cooperation
- PA29 – Domestic and Gender-based Violence
The programme budget is € 30,000.
- Eligible applicants are entities from the Slovak republic, entities from the Donor states and international organizations of the Regulation on the implementation of the EEA Financial Mechanism and the Regulation on the implementation of the Norwegian Financial Mechanism.
- Priority is given to entities and their Slovak and donor partners who are implementing or have already implemented some of the projects supported under the EEA Financial Mechanism and the Norwegian Financial Mechanism.
- One of the Conditions of eligibility of the applicant is that the applicant has at least one partner chosen according to the following key:
- In case of programme areas PA7, PA16 and PA17 it is necessary to have at least one partner from Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein or an international organization
- In case of programme areas PA21, PA26 and PA29 it is necessary to have at least one partner from Norway or international organization.
- If the applicant is a subject from the donor states or an international organization, it must have at least one partner from Slovakia.
- In general, the activities can be implemented either in Slovakia or in the donor countries. Within the EEA area activities can be implemented only in exceptional cases, which must be reasoned and approved properly in the application form by the Programme Operator.
How to Apply
Grant application must be delivered electronically via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Countries: Slovakia, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.