Deadline: 20 June 2016
CTI Private Financing Advisory Network (CTI PFAN) is currently accepting proposals for its Asia Forum for Clean Energy Financing (AFCEF-7) Business Plan Competition, to be held in Singapore on 10th February 2017.
AFCEF-7 seeks to nurture entrepreneurs, start-up and existing companies, project teams and consortia with environmentally beneficial business proposals with the aim of linking them with investment and finance and making them happen.
Focus Projects (But not limited)
- Biomass – Energy Products from Forestry
- Biogas – Rural Electrification & Energy Access
- Bio-fuels – Distributed & Off-grid Generation
- Solar – Energy Storage & Conservation
- Wind – Energy Efficiency and Demand Reduction
- Geothermal – Waste to Energy
- Hydropower – Emissions Reduction
- Tidal/Ocean – Clean Transport
Applicants should be seeking total investment on excess of US$1 million, and up to US$50 million.
- AFCEF-7, a business plan competition, is open to any person or company actively operating and / or registered in a South Asian or South East Asian country.
- Projects or companies should be located in below mentioned countries.
- Projects or companies in other countries should contact CTI PFAN for other potential support and referrals.
Acceptable Proposals (But not limited)
- Greenfield & Brownfield utility projects, independent power producer and distributed generation projects (for both thermal and electrical energy)
- Projects which increase access to energy for remote communities including rural electrification, off-grid and mini-grid projects, thermal energy and clean cooking solutions
- New or expanding business ventures in clean energy and related technologies, including downstream projects (focused on deployment of existing technologies) and upstream projects (focused on development and commercialization of a new clean technology);
- Merger, acquisition or joint venture which will add value to an existing / current clean energy /
- CTI PFAN Asia Forum for Clean Energy Financing technology business.
- Proposals must demonstrate that the project is commercially and technically viable with zero or only minimal grant funding required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a Project Proposal and Project Data Sheet/Application Form are to be made in electronic format through the given website.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.