Deadline: 30 September 2016
A total of 5,000,000 FCFA (approximately $10,000 USD) will be awarded in prizes and will be distributed as follows:
- Winning team: 1,500,000 FCFA ($3000 USD)
- 1st Runner Up: 1,000,000 FCFA ($2000 USD)
- 2nd Runner Up: 500,000 FCFA ($1000 USD)
- The STEM Prize Competition, applicants must be between the ages of 13 and 21 years old and be citizens of CEMAC countries (below mentiond countries).
- An application must be made by a team or group of at least 3 people or at most 5 people.
Project proposals will follow the outline below:
- Names and Community(ies) of applicants
- Title of project
- Identification and elaboration of community problem
- Proposed solution and illicit method of solving problem based on recommendations
- Budget Planning
- Partners and timeframe of project realisation
- Evaluation of project.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit STEM Prize 2016.