Deadline: 9 January 2017
The European Programme for Integration and Migration (EPIM) is seeking proposals for “protecting access to rights for mobile EU citizens” with an aim to support projects of civil society organisations that seek to engage at European level and have an advocacy and/or awareness raising focus:
- Increase EU institutions’ role in monitoring and providing guidance to EU Member States on the transposition, interpretation and application of the Citizens’ Rights Directive, and strengthen EU funding for the protection of mobile EU citizens’ access to rights.
- Counter the trend towards/limit the possibilities for a restrictive interpretation of the Citizens’ Rights Directive in Member State law, policy and practice, in particular with respect to vulnerable groups.
- Increase the extent to which mobile EU citizens can effectively secure access to/are aware of their entitlements, and have access to effective accountability mechanisms.
- Single projects may be proposed for up to 180,000 EUR.
- The project duration may not be less than 12 months nor exceed 24 months.
- Organisations from all EU Member States, including the UK, can apply for this fund.
- Pan-European organisations may apply alone. National organisations should apply in partnership with at least one Pan-European organisation or an organisation from another Member State.
- Applicants must be charities or non-profit organisations registered in a country within the European Union and should be established at least two years prior to application.
- Applicants should have a proven track record of working on the priorities set by this call for proposals.
- Pan-European, (national/regional chapters of) international or national civil society organizations are eligible applicants as long as they demonstrate the value and rationale of engaging at European/transnational level as opposed to locally or nationally.
- In the case of pan-European civil society organisations and/or umbrella platforms, one or more (external) partners or member organisations can be included in their project.
- In the case of national organisations, the expected impact of the project should not be limited to the national level, and the project must include one or more partner(s) from other Member States and/or at the EU level.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their concept notes online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
For more information, please visit EPIM Call for Proposals.