The Hult Prize Foundation each year calls students around the world’s universities for USD 1 Million competitive challenge to solve the world’s toughest challenges. The Hult Prize seeks to build and launch the next wave of social entrepreneurs through crowd-sourcing, training, mentorship and funding.
The Hult Prize is a start-up accelerator for social entrepreneurship which brings together the brightest college and university students from around the globe to solve the world’s most pressing issues. Participants compete in local events organized on campuses around the world or apply online to partake in the regional finals.
- USD 1 Million Seed Capital
- Advice from International Business Community
- University students should team up to create a start-up aimed at solving an issue faced by billions in need; and submit the project.
- The short listed teams will participate at one of the regional final locations and pitch their project.
- A regional champion will be announced and the champion team will receive one year membership into the Clinton Global Initiative and an opportunity to spend the summer at the Hult Prize Accelerator – an innovative incubator for social enterprise.
- These regional champions will pitch their idea in the Global Finals. Global leaders will be selected and awarded the startup capital to implement project.
- The Global Champion will launch the start-up. They will also receive mentoring and advice to work on the social enterprise.
- Applicants must be university students (past or present who has yet not graduated)from any college or university in the world.
- Applicants should be a team of 3-5 students.
- All participants of a team must have connection with the same school.
- Applicant team can have a maximum of one alumnus who is not a faculty member of the school.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must upload resumes of the team members and one team statement of purpose into the online application system.
For more information, please visit http://www.hultprize.org/.