Deadline: 12 June 2016
Applications are open for the Humanitarian Water and Food Awards (WAF Awards) that acknowledges and promotes sustainable initiatives all over the world that help to bring water clean air and food to those who need them most.
The award wants to bring exceptional pioneers in the areas of food air and water worldwide into limelight of public awareness, so that more opportunities will be available to them.
- Innovation: The project introduces new or better technologies, models or practices into areas in need.
- Sustainability: The model is built on the pillars of economic and social development and protection of biodiversity.
- Empowerment: Your project creates new and better opportunities for the affected communities and will empower their members.
- Scalability: The initiative has potential to grow and provide bigger impact.
- Replicability: The solution provides a learning model of sustainable practices that can be implemented in other communities.
- Impact: The project has significant actual and potential environmental, economic and social impact.
- The call for applications to the Humanitarian Water Air Food Awards is open to individuals, groups and organisations operating anywhere in the world to develop and implement solutions that bring water, food and clean air to those in need.
- The main condition is for the projects to have been in place for at least 2 years at the time of applying.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply for the award by downloading the application form and sending it at the address given on the website.
For more information please visit WAF Awards.