Deadline: 27 June 2016
Nominations are open for the 2017 Zayed Future Energy Prize to recognize innovation, long-term vision, and leadership in renewable energy and sustainability. The Prize will meet the challenges of climate change, energy security and the environment.
- Doubling renewable energy
- Doubling energy efficiency
- Clean energy access
- The Zayed Future Energy Prize Awards ceremony takes place during the Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week every January.
- The awards ceremony will take place at Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Large Corporation
- Small and Medium Enterprise (SME)
- Non-Profit Organisation (NPO/NGO)
- Lifetime Achievement Award (For an Individual)
- Global High Schools (1 award for each of the below regions)
- The Americas
The total Prize fund will be US $4 million.
- The Zayed Future Energy Prize is open to all entrants other than:
- board members and employees of Masdar
- Anyone who has been involved in organising, promoting or judging the Prize
- Masdar, the selection committee and the judges reserve the right and have full discretion to reject or not select any nomination or submission for any reason that may, in the sole opinion of the select committee, the judges or Masdar, damage the reputation of the Prize, the UAE, Abu Dhabi or Masdar or bring the Prize, the UAE, Abu Dhabi or Masdar into disrepute.
- The decision of the selection committee, the judges or Masdar shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Zayed Future Energy Prize.