Deadline: 15 December 2016
The IAUP Programme Committee is currently inviting applicants to participate in the new IAUP Young Scientists Conference 2017 and to submit their abstracts. An innovative scientific conference format was created to be able to discuss a variety of complex global challenges from interdisciplinary perspectives.
The IAUP scientific conference is committed to interdisciplinary research, diversity and an international perspective. Empirical, theoretical, historical, and methodological, policy, application and translational submissions from investigators around the globe in all disciplines related to the two tracks are welcomed.
Conference Theme: Sustainability
TRACK I: Global Challenges
- Higher Education
- Inter-Culture Dialogue
- Addressing Poverty
- Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Global Citizenship
- Capacity Building
- Education for all
- Human Rights
- UN Charter
TRACK II: Mobility of the Future
- Sustainability in Supply Chains, Operations and Logistics
- Risk and Resilience in Supply Chains
- Operations Innovations
The IAUP scientific conference encourages submissions from early career researchers and PhD students.
- December 15th, 2016: Abstract submission (prolonged deadline)
- February 28th, 2017: Notification of acceptance
- July 5th–8th, 2017: Triennial & Young Scientists Conference
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit IAUP Young Scientists Conference 2017.